Parker Anadell: Introduction

Hey, you guys! My name is Parker Anadell! I'm a Secondary Education English major and a sophomore at Upstate. I'm a barista at Bella Latte on Reidville Rd and I also own my own business! My fiance and I are wedding videographers, our business is Fipps Filming - Wedding Videography (check us out on Facebook)! I'm really passionate about education and I'm always searching for new things to learn about. I literally laugh at any and every thing. Life is too short not to! If you have pictures of your dogs please show me.
Reading has always been a favorite pass time for me. My favorite books are Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, Violet & Finch by Jennifer Niven, I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson, The Future of Us by Jay Asher and so many more. YA Literature has always been my favorite and these texts have either made me cry my face off or take on a new look on life. I'm really excited to be taking this class and to develop a new perspective on so many familiar texts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature