Krishanda Davis

My name is Krishanda Davis, I am from Clinton SC. I am 21 years old my birthday is on March 13th, I am a secondary English major at this point I am a junior/senior due to me changing my majors a few time since being here, I am at least now sure that this is what I want to do as a career. I’m pretty laid back and kind of shy but will engage in classroom activities. I work at Sprint as a retail consultant I love technology and have been working in that field for 3 years now. I have 3 sisters who I adore very dearly, I’m very open minded and open to a lot of things.

 I read when I have time at night. I used to read all the time but between work and school, it’s hard but I always try to find time on the weekends. I read because it clears my mind. It’s better than just constantly watching TV all the time to me. I like to read when I’m alone so that I can clear my mind in peace. It’s hard to do it with noise and a lot of people around. . I just wish I had time to read like I used to. My mom keeps suggesting that I should start back reading like I used to. Nowadays, I read more African-American authors now like Zane and Kiki Swinson when I can find time. The novels that I read are more like love stories, fantasy novels. I enjoy a good documentary from time to time but I enjoyed fiction novels then and I continue to enjoy them now.

Comments

  1. Wow Krishanda, we're from the same hometown! Of course you probably graduate several years ahead of me, but it's always interesting to find someone else from our small little town out in the real world. I can certainly agree that it seems that we never have time to sit down and crack open a great book anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature