Hey guys, my name is Victoria Vance and I go by nearly any variation of Victoria so if you have a bad day or just don't care or can't remember how to say it you can always call me by one those, it's all good. I am a senior here at USC Upstate and I'm majoring in Secondary Education with a concentration in English. I am the type of person who is incredibly sarcastic in the nicest way possible; can't help it but I am a very nice person. I promise I won't make you cry or want to punch me or anything like that. I'm from Columbia, SC and I graduated from Lugoff-Elgin high school. No, you probably never heard of it. But I promise it does exist, if you don't believe me Google it. An "interesting" fact about me is that although I am an English Ed. major I am absolutely horrible at writing and I do NOT enjoy it. I know, totally scandalous.

But despite not being into writing, I would describe myself as an avid reader with a very broad palette as far as preference regarding genre. Despite my lack of preference, I have been gravitating towards books that are more in the category of mystery/thriller because they are probably the most interesting part of my life at the moment. Sad, but true. I am currently reading Stephen King's IT for the first time and absolutely hooked. My all-time favorite authors are Stephen King (naturally, I mean who doesn't like this guy?), Mitch Albom, Jerry Spinelli, and the lovely Lois Lowry. Anything written by any of them is a must-read in my opinion. But yeah, that's a little snapshot of me and my brief painful entry. Glad you made it to read until the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature