All About Me

Hi there! My name is Madison and I'm a communications major and an english minor. I want to write articles for magazines one day or possibly do public relations type work for independent companies. Originally, I was an english major, but communications worked out better for my desired career path. I have a passion for writing and reading, so I had to keep English around as a minor to keep myself happy! I love reading, although I don't get to read much as a luxury anymore. One of my favorite books is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I also read a lot of horror by authors such as Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe. One of my favorite books I read as an adolescent was Looking for Alaska by John Green.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature