Good Evening


Hi,

I'm Kesi and I'm from Greenville, SC which is where I live. I also drive back and forth to campus Monday- Friday. I am a senior and major is secondary education in English which I hope someday to be a high school teacher. I'm a mother of three. I have a 10 year old son, 5 year old daughter, and a 7 month old boy... Yes, my hands are always tied between school, work, and kids’ (so much that I forget to eat at times lol), but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love to read, but I must admit that I haven’t been able to read as much as I would like to read outside of required material from school under circumstances of having so much on my plate. I grew up with a sister close to my age, and we would spend summers reading the book list for school instead of enjoying summer as a true kid lol. Hmmm I don't think I have a favorite book yet. If I did have to choose a book I've read even though I don’t think it would be classified as YA, I really enjoyed reading The Alchemist by Paul Coelho twice. I feel as if this book motivated me to come back and finish school that I’m currently working towards, and hope to accomplish soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature