Intro and favorite books

Hey guys, I've never blogged before, so here goes. I hope to teach middle school children one day, for it has been my dream for quite sometime now. I have been working in fast food for almost ten years. I love my job, but i need more students.  I'm an assistant manager at little Caesars, and my entire staff consist of high school students. They melt my heart and have taught me so much. I watch seeds grow that I have planted within them and it is absolutely beautiful. I love seeing them talk about their passions and day at school. I love adolescent literature. I've read almost every goosebumps book and i consider Impulse to be my favorite book. I also love cut, by  Patricia McCormick. I remember loving speak in high School, but i  can't remember the details now. Some of my other favorites include The battle of jericho, To kill a mocking bird, and The freedom writers diary. 

Comments

  1. It is so awesome that you have a passion for middle school students! Little Caesars is my favorite! That experience sounds so great, they're lucky to have someone who is passionate and cares about their future! Goosebumps was my first chapter book, and as soon as I finished my dad order like, a 30-book box set and all I did for two summers was read! I wasn't much of a fan of Speak in high school, but I hope that changes this go around! I also love TKAM! I will forever be in love with Atticus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is such an inspiration ! I loved what that older woman said in the video in class, "Children rely on these character." Yes, once you start on those Goosebumps book you have to read em all. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature