Hi! I'm Olivia! (Olivia Turner) Blog 1

 


Hello everyone! My name is Olivia Turner. I am a senior here at Upstate. I am a Secondary Education English Major. In my free time, I enjoy making cute presentations for Teachers Pay Teachers and doing photography in my spare time with my small business. I think that YA novels play a huge role in my personal and academic life. In my personal life, I use YA novels to escape my surroundings and reality. I enjoy reading all types of YA novels because I am able to learn something new about how it might feel to be in the life of someone else. Being able to look into the perspective of an adolescent's life is a large benefactor to reading YA novels for my academic life. Since I plan to be a teacher next year, gaining multiple perspectives is great for understanding my students who are vastly different from each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature