Mikah Foggie Introduction

 Hi everyone! My name is Mikah Foggie. I believe I am a sophomore/ junior at USC Upstate. I am majoring in psychology and minoring in English. A hobby and passion that I have is music. I play 3 instruments with them being a violin, ukulele, and a little piano. I work 2 jobs with one being at a horse farm that I have been working at since I was a freshman in high school and my other job is at a dry cleaner. Sadly, I get no days off at the horse farm, which is extremely stressful, but I have at least two days off at my second job. I am very excited to read for this class because with just reading the overall summaries of the books that have been assigned to us, I strongly believe that I will feel a connection with the books and I am ready to actually learn things about adolescent literature. After all, I actually don't know what it even is. 

Comments

  1. Hello Mikah, I think it is amazing that you balance such a busy lifestyle and I admire that because I can relate your lifestyle with mine. I also excited to read for this class and learning things about adolescent literature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature