Blog post 1

Hello everyone, my name is Jalean Davis. I am a senior here at Usc Upstate. I am majoring in English with a minor in Nonprofit business admin. A hobby or passion of mine I’d say is writing poetry. I love writing poetry & dissecting poems. After graduating I plan on publishing a book of poems. I currently have two jobs which is kind of exhausting already. I previously had three. I currently work at FedEx and the boys and girls club. I’d say I work nearly 40 hours a week. Since we are going to be reading a lot in this course I think you should know that it may take some time for me to get through the course reading but I will try my best to stay on track. 

Comments

  1. Working and going to school is definitely exhausting, but I believe in you! I used to be a huge fan of poetry who do you read?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Pains - The Symbolism of the Tree in Speak

How Starr Goes from Acting to Embracing in The Hate U Give

Speak and the Symbolism of Nature